Sugar-Free Lace Cookies
A super simple recipe made in under 30 minutes! Did we mention that this recipe calls for only a few ingredients and one bowl!? Light and airy cookies with deep rich flavor make for one sweet treat that can be paired with a simple glass of milk or even your favorite ice cream. Cookies made heavenly sweet!
Made by Rowena of @ohrow
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Servings: 34 servings
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup Purecane™ Brown Sweetener
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour (can use regular or gluten-free)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Add Purecane™ Brown Sweetener and stir to combine.
- Next, add in the beaten egg until thoroughly mixed. Stir in oats, flour, vanilla, salt, and baking powder.
- Drop a teaspoon of dough onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving plenty of room to spread.
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Let cookies cool completely before removing from the baking sheet.
- Serve with your choice of milk, or add your favorite ice cream to a bowl! Enjoy