Gluten-Free Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
These easy chocolate crinkle cookies give you the best of both worlds with their crunchy outsides and their chewy insides. Coated in Purecane Confectioners Sweetener, these cookies make the perfect addition to your holiday menu.
By Jill of @peanutbutterandjillybeans
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Servings: 20 servings
- ½ cup melted vegan butter
- 2 tablespoon almond or oat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ⅓ cup Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup regular, vegan, or sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 ¾ cup oat flour
- ¼ cup Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the melted vegan butter, almond milk, vanilla, baking powder, ⅓ cup of Purecane™ Baking Sweetener, salt, and cocoa powder together until a smooth batter is formed. Add the flour and mix until a cookie dough forms. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop the cookie dough onto the baking sheet, leaving about 1 ½ inches of distance between each cookie.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until they’ve flattened, browned on the bottom, and lift easily off of the baking sheet.
- Allow the cookies to cool before tossing them or sprinkling them with Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener.