- 1 ½ cups almond milk
- ½ cup Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp melted vegan butter
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups regular or gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Mix the almond milk, lemon juice, Purecane™ Baking Sweetener, melted vegan butter, baking powder, and vanilla together.
- Add the all purpose flour and mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Bring a skillet to medium low heat. Spray it with non-stick spray or use vegan butter or oil to grease the pan. Spoon in 2-3 tablespoons of batter per pancake. Sprinkle about a tablespoon of blueberries onto the top of each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on the top and then flip.
- Cook until all of the pancakes are golden on each side. This will make approximately 16-18 pancakes. Enjoy!
You will love the taste of Purecane Baking Sweetener and how similar it browns to sugar. Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your Purecane baking experience:
- Don’t forget to bring your butter to room temperature if you are blending butter with Purecane.
- Purecane will take a little longer to blend with butter, but it is worth the wait.
- If you prefer a moister baked result, consider increasing your eggs or the amount of butter you use.
- For recipes calling for 1 cup or more of PURECANE™ Baking Sweetener, you may wish to add 1/8 teaspoon of salt for a better balanced sweetness.