- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Adjust the top rack to the middle position and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix in flour and baking soda until combined. Set aside.
- Brown your butter. In a saucepan over medium to low heat, add in 10 tablespoons of butter until butter has fully melted (about 2 minutes). Continue to stir butter mixture until butter is golden brown in color (about 2 to 5 minutes). Once butter is golden brown, turn off the heat and combine in the rest of your butter (4 tablespoons) until butter is completely melted. Pour your melted butter into a bowl and set aside.
- Next, add your Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener, Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener, and vanilla into the same bowl with your browned butter and whisk mixture until fully incorporated. Then add your egg and egg yolk, mixing well until smooth. Let the mixture stand for about 3 minutes, then mix consistently for 60 seconds. Repeat this process two more times or until the mixture is thick and smooth.
- Next, using a rubber spatula, stir in flour mixture until just combined, then stir in the dark chocolate chips.
- Once the batter is ready, use a spoon or an ice cream scooper and create large dough balls, placing each dough ball at least 2” apart from each other on your prepared baking sheets. Option to sprinkle each cookie with a pinch of fleur de sel (sea salt).
- Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Be sure to not overbake for a gooey and soft cookie. Once baked, remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Serve with your favorite milk of choice and enjoy!
Did you like this yummy chocolate chip cookie recipe? Check out some of our other cookie recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
Fruity drops of perfection!: Strawberry Shortcake Drop Cookies
Need a little extra caffeine and sweetness in your days? These coffee chocolate chunk cookies are the best of all worlds.: Coffee Chocolate Chunk Cookies