Easy Ginger Chicken Ramen
Ginger Chicken Ingredients:
· 1 tablespoon olive oil or sesame oil
· 1 lb chicken breasts (chopped into bite sized pieces)
· ¼ cup soy sauce (low sodium)
· 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (grated)
· 2 garlic cloves (grated or minced)
· 1 tablespoon Purecane™ Brown Sweetener
· 4 cups vegetable broth
· 2 individual packs ramen (2.8 oz packages)
· ½ cup coconut milk
· 1 teaspoon curry powder
· 2 cups spinach (chopped)
· Salt & black pepper (to taste)
To Serve Ingredients:
· Fresh cilantro
· Soft boiled eggs (halved)
· Carrots (thinly sliced)
· Spring onions (chopped)
· Sesame seeds
· Red pepper flakes
- To make the chicken, add the olive oil to a pan over medium high heat. Let warm up for 1 minute.
- Add in the chopped chicken to sauté for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in the grated ginger and garlic to sauté for 1 minute.
- Add in the soy sauce and Purecane™ Brown Sweetener. Stir to combine.
- Cook for an additional 4 to 5 minutes, or until fully cooked, stirring occasionally.
- In a separate soup pot, mix in the vegetable broth, coconut milk, and curry powder. Bring to a boil, then add the ramen to cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or according to package directions.
- Stir in the chopped spinach at the last minute.
- Add the chicken into the cooked ramen, stir to combine, then separate into 2 to 3 serving bowls. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve with a soft-boiled egg, fresh cilantro, thinly sliced carrots, chopped spring onions, and sesame seeds.
- Serve warm and enjoy!