- Mix 1 teaspoon culinary matcha with a few tablespoons of very hot water in a small bowl.
- Add in Purecane™ zero-calorie Packets (2-3 depending on how sweet you like).
- Whisk until matcha and Purecane™ are fully dissolved. Set the bowl aside.
- Mix 1 tablespoon culinary lavender with a few tablespoons of very hot water into a separate bowl.
- Option to add one butterfly pea flower tea bag for color and an added boost of antioxidants.
- Let lavender infuse into the hot water for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then using a fine mesh strainer, remove the lavender pieces (and the butterfly pea flower tea bag if you used) from the mixture.
- Pour matcha into a glass over ice. Add your milk of choice.
- Then, pour lavender mixture on top. Stir to combine
Did you like this sugar-free drink recipe? Check out some of our other sugar-free drink recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
Whipped up right with a good morning delight. This TikTok trend mixed with seasonal spice is giving us pumpkin kisses and harvest wishes.: Sugar-Free Pumpkin Dalgona Whipped Coffee
This TikTok recipe is the perfect refreshing Starbucks Pink Drink Dupe: Pink Dragon Fruit Drink
Starbucks Dupe, but make it sugar free! We are recreating this new trendy holiday drink with Purecane Zero Calorie Sweetener and making it taste even better than what you get in the coffee shop: Vegan Sugar Cookie Latte