Sugar-Free Lavender Matcha
Don't you want to matcha?! Our go-to favorite is the original iced matcha, but let's level up this sweet treat by adding yummy lavender to this already delicious latte! Matcha has so many excellent health benefits already and can be enjoyed any time of day for an added energy boost, but why not add the floral and calming attributes of lavender to your latte that make this one sweet aromatic drink? The perfect combination of calm meets sweet!
· 1 teaspoon culinary matcha
· 2-3 Purecane™ zero-calorie Packets (depending on how sweet you like)
· 1 cup unsweetened oat milk (or milk of choice)
· 1 tablespoon culinary lavender
· 2 tablespoons very hot water
· Optional: 1 butterfly pea flower tea bag
- Mix 1 teaspoon culinary matcha with a few tablespoons of very hot water in a small bowl.
- Add in Purecane™ zero-calorie Packets (2-3 depending on how sweet you like).
- Whisk until matcha and Purecane™ are fully dissolved. Set the bowl aside.
- Mix 1 tablespoon culinary lavender with a few tablespoons of very hot water into a separate bowl.
- Option to add one butterfly pea flower tea bag for color and an added boost of antioxidants.
- Let lavender infuse into the hot water for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then using a fine mesh strainer, remove the lavender pieces (and the butterfly pea flower tea bag if you used) from the mixture.
- Pour matcha into a glass over ice. Add your milk of choice.
- Then, pour lavender mixture on top. Stir to combine