Easy Oreo Brownies
If you are a chocolate lover, this Oreo Brownie recipe has your name on it! This recipe is super easy, can be made dairy-free, and is gluten-free friendly; everyone will love it! Enjoy your favorite classic cookie on warm chocolate-packed and gooey brownies. This is perfect for the whole family and great for school sports and events! Sharing is caring, especially with purecane.
By Jill of @peanutbutterandjillybeans
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- ½ cup melted vegan butter (can use unsalted butter)
- ⅓ cup Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond or oat milk (can use milk of choice)
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup all purpose flour (regular or gluten-free)
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 cup crushed oreo cookies (regular or gluten-free)
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F and grease your baking pan with non-stick baking spray; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the melted butter, Purecane™ Baking Sweetener, vanilla extract, salt, milk of choice, and baking powder. Add the flour and cocoa powder and mix until a brownie batter forms. Fold in the chocolate chips, transfer the brownie batter into the baking pan, and sprinkle the crushed oreo cookies on top.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue to bake for about 5 more minutes.
- Last, remove the brownies from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.