Strawberry Baked Oats
If you love strawberry cake, you've got to try these moist and delicious Strawberry Baked Oats. This is a healthy vegan and gluten-free friendly breakfast or dessert recipe that's perfect for springtime! Single serve reduced sugar treats never looked so good.
By Jill of @peanutbutterandjillybeans
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
Servings: 4 servings
Strawberry Baked Oats:
- ½ cup freshly chopped strawberries (+ more for topping)
- 1 cup regular unsweetened almond or oat milk (can use milk of choice)
- 2 tablespoons Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups old fashioned rolled oats
- Optional: 1 teaspoon vegan red food coloring
Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:
- ¾ cup Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons vegan cream cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease 4 ramekins with no stick baking spray. Set aside.
- Add the milk of choice, strawberries, Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener, baking powder, vanilla, optional food coloring, and oats together. Blend in a blender for about 10 to 15 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour the oatmeal batter into the ramekins and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until the oats have risen and are lightly golden around the edges.
- While the strawberry baked oats are baking, use an electric hand mixer to mix the vegan cream cheese, butter, and Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener to make the vegan cream cheese frosting.
- Enjoy warm topped with fresh berries. Enjoy!