- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Butter a 9x5 inch baking pan. A light-colored pan is preferred over a dark pan because it is likelier to cook more evenly.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking powder and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the room temperature butter with a hand mixer with a whisk attachment.
- Add in the Purecane™ Baking Sweetener and combine until mixture is light and fluffy, scraping down the sides as you go.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, on medium speed until fully incorporated.
- Add the sour cream and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until even. Check and remove any flour or butter pockets.
- Pour batter into your prepared pan and lightly stamp it on the counter to remove bubbles.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until the center is set and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Option to dust the top of the cake with Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener.
- Serve and enjoy!
Did you like this Pound Cake recipe? Check out some of our other favorite reduced sugar cake recipes for your whole family to enjoy!
A classic delicious airy cake that’s destined to impress and never goes out of style: Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Have your chocolate cake and eat it too! Without a side of guilt: Sugar-Free Flourless Chocolate Cake
Creamy and tart are the love affair we all crave in this delicious masterpiece: Sugar-Free Lemon Ricotta Cake