Grilled Orange Wine Spritzer
This cocktail is a beautiful pairing of smokey-citrus, crisp wine, and Purecane zero-calorie sweetness. Adding a dash of seltzer makes this drink a perfect summertime libation. Looking for alcohol-free? Simply swap out white tea for wine: sip sip hooray!
Made by Meredith @merlada
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 8 mins
Total Time: 13 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 750ml white wine, sauvignon blanc or pinot grigio recommended
- 1 medium orange
- 4 Purecane™ Sweetener Packets
- Crushed ice
- Preheat your grill on medium heat; reaching about 325°F.
- Slice orange into rings and then half each ring.
- Grill oranges until charred, about 3-4 minutes each side.
- In a single cup, muddle the pulp on one slice of orange, one Purecane™ Sweetener Packets, and a small amount of ice.
- Fill glass with additional crushed ice and add 8 ounces (180ml) wine and a splash of seltzer.
- Stir and garnish with a grilled orange slice.