It’s time to get the girlfriends together and jazz up your brunch with a delicious batch of strawberry frozés! We were inspired by Bon Appétit but substituted granulated sugar with Purecane™ Spoonable Canister to make it a treat you can feel good about!
Made by Meredith @merlada
Prep Time: 6 hrs 25 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 6 hrs 35 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 bottle of rosé, 750ml
- ½ cup Purecane™ Spoonable Canister
- 8 ounces strawberries, quartered
- 3 ½ ounces of strawberry syrup (directions below)
- 2 ½ ounces fresh lemon juice
- ¾ cup water
- Pour the rosé into a sheet pan and freeze for at least 6 hours. It won’t solidify fully because of the alcohol.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the Purecane™ Spoonable Canister and water, bring the mixture to a simmer, and cook until sweetener dissolves, about 3 minutes.
- Add the strawberries and cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Strain strawberry mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a small bowl. Then cover and let cool.
- In a blender, combine the frozen rosé, lemon juice, 3 ½ ounces of strawberry syrup, 1 cup of crushed ice and blend until smooth. Put this into the freezer until the frosé has thickened, about 30 minutes.
- Blend again until frosé is slushy and divide among glasses. Enjoy!