Mini Vegan Cheesecake Bites
These mini vegan cheesecakes are creamy, light, and so delicious. They’re easy to make in about 30 minutes, with just a few simple ingredients that you already have on hand! A dairy-free, nut-free, and low-sugar version of a classic vanilla cheesecake, that is every bit as indulgent as the “real deal”.
By Jill of @peanutbutterandjillybeans
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 2 hours 30 mins
Servings: 10 servings
Vegan Graham Cracker Pie Crust:
- 4 tbsp melted vegan butter or coconut oil
- 1 cup crushed vegan or gluten free graham crackers
- ¼ cup Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
Vegan Cheesecake Filling:
- ½ cup Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese
- 4 oz non-dairy whipped cream
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line about 10 muffin wells with paper liners. Spray the muffin liners with non-stick spray to keep the cheesecake from sticking. Alternatively, you can use lined or unlined silicone muffin wells - lightly sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Prepare the vegan graham cracker pie crust by mixing the melted vegan butter, crushed graham crackers, and Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the graham cracker pie crust into each muffin well and press down with the spoon to pack into the bottom.
- In a separate bowl, mix the vegan cream cheese, coconut whipped cream, Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener, cornstarch, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- Use a spoon to scoop a heaping tablespoon of the vegan cheesecake filling into each graham cracker filled muffin well. Bake for 15-20 minutes and then remove from the oven. Allow them to cool and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours (can leave in the fridge overnight).
- Remove from the fridge when you’re ready to serve. Optional: garnish with fresh berries.