No Bake Blueberry Pie
Whether it’s too hot for the oven, or you just don’t fancy yourself the baking type, this easy no bake blueberry pie recipe is for you. With a graham cracker crust, sweet and tart blueberry filling, and whipped cream for days, this pie is a show-stopper. Using Purecane™ Zero Calorie Baking Sweeteners significantly reduces your sugar intake, so you don’t have to feel guilty about enjoying this decadent dessert.
By Lauren of @brightmomentco
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Total Time: 2 hrs 20 mins
Servings: 12 servings
Graham Cracker Pie Crust:
- 7 tbsp melted butter
- 1 ½ cup crushed graham cracker (fine crumbs)
Blueberry Pie Filling:
- ¼ cup Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅛ tsp Kosher salt
Whipped Cream Topping:
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener
- Lightly grease an 8x8" baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together until the crumbs are well coated in the butter. Transfer the crumbs into the prepared baking dish. Use your hands to press the crumbs into a flat layer. Store in the fridge.
- To make the blueberry filling, simply add 3/4th of the blueberries, flour, water, baking sweetener, and salt into a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Continuously stirring, bring to a boil, about 2-3 minutes.
- Fold in the remaining blueberries. Simmer for another 2 minutes, until thickened. Set aside to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, add the blueberries mixture on top of the graham cracker crust. Use a rubber spatula to even out the layer. Place the fridge to chill until set, about 2 hours.
- In the meantime, add the heavy whipping cream and confectioners sweetener into the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on medium high speed for 4-5 minutes, or until lightly whipped. Add the whipped cream as the final layer on top of the blueberries.
- Cut into 12 even squares or slices, and enjoy!