- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 ¼ cup water
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 tablespoons Purecane™ Brown Sweetener
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- In a saucepan, mix together soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder, honey, and Purecane™ Brown Sweetener. Begin heating the pan to medium heat.
- While ingredients are heating up, mix together the cornstarch and water in a small cup or bowl until cornstarch is dissolved.
- Once the saucepan has begun simmering, combine the cornstarch mixture in with the ther ingredients, whisking well until the sauce has thickened.
- Bring the temperature to low heat until the sauce is a desired consistency. (add water to mixture if sauce is too thick)
- Remove from heat and allow to cool, enjoy with your favorite dish!