Sugar-Free Thai Iced Tea
A glass of Thai iced tea a day keeps the worries away.
- 6 black tea bags
- 6 cups of water
- ¼ cup sugar-free coconut milk
- 8 Packets Purecane™ Packets (option to add more for a sweeter taste)
- Handful of ice cubes
- Bring water to a boil, once boiling remove from heat and add Purecane™ Packets, stir until dissolved.
- Pour mixture into a pitcher, add tea bags and let them steep for 20 minutes. Remove the tea bags and discard them.
- Fill two glasses with ice, all the way to the top. Pour tea into each glass, leaving room for milk.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of coconut milk (or more depending on preference) into each glass and then top with a little dash of cinnamon. Serve immediately. Enjoy!