Kiwi Spirulina Smoothie Bowl
Blue tides and high vibes with this tropical picturesque smoothie bowl!
By Kaylie of @purelykaylie
- 2 frozen ripe bananas (peeled before freezing)
- 1 frozen kiwi fruit (peeled and chopped before freezing)
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon spirulina powder
- 2 tablespoons Purecane™ zero- calorie Baking Sweetener
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- Shredded coconut
- Sliced Banana
- Dragon fruit
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer smoothie to a bowl. Add toppings of your choosing. Enjoy!