- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Icing Drizzle Ingredients:
- 4 tablespoons non-dairy yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (Try our sugar-free syrup recipe)
- Combine all ingredients together and place in a greased microwave safe mug.
- Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Carefully remove from the microwave (it will be hot) and place upside down on a plate.
- Top with fresh strawberries, lemon zest and lemon icing. Enjoy!