- ⅓ cup Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs (sugar-free preferred)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 medium avocados (very ripe)
- 12 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 4 limes
- ⅔ cup of Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: sugar-free whipped cream for serving
- In a medium sized bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and Purecane™ Baking Sweetener. Stir until thoroughly combined, then place mixture into a 9-inch pie dish.
- Press mixture firmly into the bottom of the dish, then place the crust into the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Combine avocado (skin removed), cream cheese, Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener, and vanilla extract into a high speed blender.
- Zest limes using box grater or zester, then add the zest to the blender. Squeeze lime juice from all 4 limes into the blender as well. Blend the mixture until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the chilled crust. Smooth out with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Place pie into the refrigerator for at least two hours, until pie is firm to touch.
- Slice pie and Enjoy! Optional: add sugar-free whipped cream for serving.