- 4 large peaches (ripe)
- 1 ½ tablespoons Purecane™ zero- calorie baking sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Crumble Topping Ingredients
- 1 cup oats (gluten-free or quick oats)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour (can use gluten-free flour)
- 2 tablespoons Purecane™ brown sweetener
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil or butter
- Preheat the Oven to 350°F and lightly oil a 9-inch baking dish (or 8 ramekins for individual servings).
- In a large bowl, combine all of the filling ingredients. Mix and then add to the prepared baking dish(es).
- Combine the crumble topping ingredients in a bowl. Mix together until you achieve a crumbly, clumpy consistency.
- Add the crumble topping to the top of the peaches.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown and the peaches are bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 20-30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!