- 1 teaspoon of freeze-dried dragon fruit powder (or 2 hibiscus tea bags)
- ¼ cup mango juice (no sugar added preferred)
- ½ cup of white grape or apple juice (no sugar added preferred)
- 1 cup of unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1-2 Purecane™ Individual Packets
- ½ of a dragon fruit
- ½ teaspoon of green coffee extract
In a small bowl, mix together dragon fruit powder, and white grape or apple juice, depending on preference, until all the powder is dissolved.
a. Optional: Add green coffee extract during this step for a caffeinated version.
- If using hibiscus tea bags instead of dragon fruit powder, steep 2 tea bags in 1 cup of boiling water, then let cool in the fridge. Once cooled, add white grape or apple juice, and optional green coffee extract.
- Add a few ice cubes to a glass and pour in your mango juice.
- Next, add the dragon fruit mixture or the hibiscus tea mixture to the glass.
- Pour in non-dairy milk and add 1-2 Purecane™ Individual Packets, depending on how sweet you like it. Stir to thoroughly combine all ingredients.
- Fill your glass with ice and optional pieces of dragon fruit for garnish. Enjoy!