Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 1 cup vegan butter (melted) or coconut oil (add a dash of salt if using coconut oil)
- ¼ cup hot water
- ¼ cup almond milk (use an unsweetened milk alternative of your preference)
- 4 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1 cup Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ cups quick oats
- 1 cup regular or gluten-free all-purpose flour
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 400 °F and grease a 9x13 inch baking dish, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the melted vegan butter (or coconut oil), hot water, almond milk (or milk alternative), flaxseed meal, vanilla extract, baking powder, and Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener, mix well. Then, add in the flour and oats, mixing until a batter forms. Once batter forms, then add in vegan chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into your greased baking dish and bake for about 25 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!