Springtime Berry Parfait
Searching for a fresh, light, and sweet springtime treat without all the extra sugar calories? Look no further than this easy goody, that’s a cinch to whip up and packs a mouthful of pure sweetness using our all-natural sugar substitute! The combination of fluffy whipped cream and delicious varieties of fruit makes this a special treat.
Made by Meredith @merlada
· 2 cups heavy whipping cream (chilled)
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 1 cup fresh fruit
· 1 cup granola
- In a medium bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream, Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener, and vanilla extract. Blend using a hand mixer on medium until stiff peaks form (about 1 to 2 minutes).
- Slice any larger fruit into smaller, bite-sized pieces. We recommend using seasonal fruits like strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, kiwi, peach, or raspberries.
- In two glasses, fill a small layer of granola as a base. Build up your parfait by switching between layers of whipped cream, fresh fruit, and granola until the glasses are filled.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Tip: Store extra whipped cream in your refrigerator for up to a week.