Chicken Tacos Ingredients:
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl, mix the spices (chili powder, ground cumin, smoked paprika, Purecane™ Brown Sweetener, salt, and black pepper). Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the chopped chipotle peppers, adobo sauce, and lime juice. Set aside.
- Season the chicken breasts well with the homemade seasoning mix.
- Add olive oil to a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add the seasoned chicken into the hot skillet to pan sear for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until browned.
- Transfer the skillet to roast in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until fully cooked with internal temperatures of 165°F.
- Let the chicken cool for at least 5 minutes before shredding into thick pieces with a fork. Toss with the adobo sauce mixture, then place back in the oven for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve with the warmed tortillas, guacamole, pico de gallo, and lime wedges. Other toppings to include are jalapenos and pickled red onions.
- Enjoy warm!
Did you like this savory sweet recipe? Check out some of our other sugar-free savory recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
A sweet Southern side dish that is delicious and can be added to any meal with breakfast, lunch, or dinner: Homemade Cornbread
A true fusion of sweet and spice all wrapped in one tasty bowl. Eat. Sweet. Ramen. Repeat: Easy Ginger Chicken Ramen
It’s easy grilling with this easy 5-minute recipe! This sugar-free rub is the perfect addition to your backyard grilling family: Sugar-Free BBQ Rub