Starbucks Copycat Blueberry Muffins
If you've ever had a Starbucks Blueberry Muffin, you know how cakey, pillowy soft, and perfectly sweet they are! Skip that line at Starbucks and bake these treats right at home! There's nothing better than the smell of homemade blueberry muffins! These copycat Starbucks Blueberry Muffins are sugar-free, can be made vegan and gluten-free, and are absolutely delicious! With under 200 calories per muffin, this is a lighter and healthier version of a bakery classic that the whole family will love!
By Jill of @peanutbutterandjillybeans
· 1 ¼ cups unsweetened oat or almond milk (can use milk of choice)
· ⅓ cup melted vegan butter or coconut oil (can use unsalted butter)
· ¾ cup Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
· 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· ½ teaspoon baking soda
· 2 cups all-purpose flour (can use gluten-free or regular)
· 1 ½ cups frozen wild blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Line 12 muffin wells with paper liners. Set aside.
2. Mix the milk, melted butter, Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener, baking powder, vanilla extract, and baking soda together. Then, add the flour and mix until a thick batter forms. Fold in the blueberries.
3. Spoon the batter into the muffin wells until they are about ⅔ full. Option to sprinkle Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener on the tops before baking. Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until the muffins have completely risen and are golden on the tops.
4. Enjoy warm!
5. Tip: These blueberry muffins store well in an airtight container at room temperature.