Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes Ingredients:
Sugar-Free Vanilla Icing Ingredients:
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Line 16 cupcake molds with liners. Optional: can spray liners with non-stick spray for ease of enjoying. Set aside.
- Prepare the vegan strawberry shortcake batter in a medium mixing bowl. Use a fork or whisk to mix the milk of choice, melted butter, Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener, baking powder, vanilla extract, and lemon juice together. Then, add the regular or gluten-free all-purpose flour and mix until a smooth batter is formed. Fold in the diced strawberries.
- Pour the strawberry shortcake batter into prepared cupcake molds. Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the cupcakes are completely risen and lightly golden in color.
- While the cupcakes are baking, make the sugar-free vanilla frosting by whisking the Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener, milk of choice, and vanilla extract.
- Once they're done baking, remove the cupcakes from the oven and carefully transfer them onto a wire cooling rack. Once they've cooled, drizzle them with the vanilla icing, top with more strawberries.
Did you like this moist cupcake inspired recipe? Check out some of our other yummy fruit inspired recipes using our all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
A touch of tang and a kick of zang, these sweet breakfast treats are here to serve: Rhubarb Crumble Bars
The combination of fluffy whipped cream and delicious varieties of fruit makes this a special treat!: Springtime Berry Parfait