Sugar-Free Whipped Lemonade
This tik tok trend is breaking all the rules! A dash of lemon and a touch of sweet cream makes this trending drink the go-to for summertime refreshments, aesthetically pleasing of course. A treat that is refreshing and sweet, sans the sugar or the calories!
Simple Syrup Ingredients:
- 1 ½ teaspoons Purecane™ Spoonable Canister
- 1 cup water
- 4 Lemons (approx. ¾ cup lemon juice)
- 3 cups water
Whipped Topping Ingredients:
- ¾ cup of dairy-free whipping cream (can use dairy base)
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- ¾ teaspoon Purecane™ Spoonable Canister
Make The Simple Syrup:
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil.
- While water is boiling, halve your lemons and squeeze the juice into a glass or bowl. Make sure to remove any seeds that may have fallen into your lemon juice. Set aside.
- Once the water has been brought to a boil, add in the Purecane™ Spoonable Canister. Remove from heat and stir until dissolved. Allow to cool. (about 5 mins)
Make The Whipped Topping:
- Combine heavy whipping cream, ice cubes, and ½ teaspoon of Purecane™ Spoonable Canister into a blender, blend on medium speed until frothy and whipped in texture.
Prepare The Lemonade:
- In a pitcher or medium-sized bowl combine the simple syrup, the lemon juice, and 3 cups of water, mix until well combined.
- Pour lemonade mixture into glasses filled with ice, then pour whipped topping over your lemonade. Optional: garnish with lemon slices and lemon zest for a colorful drink!