Iced Tea Ingredients:
- 5 black tea bags (such as English breakfast or Earl Grey)
- 5 cups boiling water
Simple Syrup Ingredients:
- 1 cup boiling water
- ¼ cup Purecane™ Spoonable Canister
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (4-5 lemons)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup simple syrup
- Ice cubes
Make the Tea:
- In a small saucepan bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Once water has boiled, separate one cup and set aside for your lemonade. In the pot with the 5 remaining cups of water, add the tea bags and then remove from heat. Allow tea bags to steep for 3-5 minutes while you make the lemonade. Once tea has steeped you can pop in the refrigerator to help cool.
Make the Lemonade:
- To one cup of boiling water, add in ¼ cup of Purecane™ Spoonable Canister and stir until dissolved (will only take a few seconds). Remove the saucepan from heat and let it cool (can pop in the refrigerator).
- Juice your lemons into a measuring cup, or directly into your pitcher. Combine your lemon juice, simple syrup, and a cup of water into a pitcher filled with ice.
- Fill the rest of your pitcher with the cooled black tea.
- Serve in glasses over ice. Optional: add lemon slices to your glass for garnish. Enjoy!
Did you like this sugar-free refreshment recipe? Check out some of our other drink recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
Refreshing and fruity bubble tea, sweetened to your heart’s content with this summer drink: Raspberry Hibiscus Bubble Tea
Looking for a refreshing tropical inspired beverage, or a mini vacation in a glass?: Purecane Pina Colada
Nothing screams a perfect weekend cocktail like this refreshing treat: Watermelon Mojito