Sugar-Free Arnold Palmer
Half tea and half lemonade, this classic refreshment speaks good times and great laughs as you sit back and relax. Enjoy this traditional drink without the guilt of a typical sugary drink. Two parts tasty sweet, one part crisp refreshing treat! Try a sugar-free version of this classic drink today.
By Lisa of @BeautyByBenz
Iced Tea Ingredients:
- 5 black tea bags (such as English breakfast or Earl Grey)
- 5 cups boiling water
Simple Syrup Ingredients:
- 1 cup boiling water
- ¼ cup Purecane™ Spoonable Canister
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (4-5 lemons)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup simple syrup
- Ice cubes
Make the Tea:
- In a small saucepan bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Once water has boiled, separate one cup and set aside for your lemonade. In the pot with the 5 remaining cups of water, add the tea bags and then remove from heat. Allow tea bags to steep for 3-5 minutes while you make the lemonade. Once tea has steeped you can pop in the refrigerator to help cool.
Make the Lemonade:
- To one cup of boiling water, add in ¼ cup of Purecane™ Spoonable Canister and stir until dissolved (will only take a few seconds). Remove the saucepan from heat and let it cool (can pop in the refrigerator).
- Juice your lemons into a measuring cup, or directly into your pitcher. Combine your lemon juice, simple syrup, and a cup of water into a pitcher filled with ice.
- Fill the rest of your pitcher with the cooled black tea.
- Serve in glasses over ice. Optional: add lemon slices to your glass for garnish. Enjoy!