Winter Berry Mocktail
This reduced sugar holiday sparkling mocktail will turn any traditional cocktail recipe into a thing of the past. A perfect combination of sweet Brown Sweetener and seasonal fresh fruits will take you down holiday lane. Want to turn this mocktail into a cocktail? No problem! Add your favorite alcohol to this seasonal sippable treat. Be as merry as your reduced sugar drink!
By Lauren of @brightmomentco
- ½ cup seltzer or plain sparkling water
- ¼ cup cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- ½ lime (juiced, or to taste)
- ½ teaspoon Purecane™ Brown Sweetener + 1 tablespoon for the glass rim
Optional additions: cinnamon sticks, fresh or candied cranberries, green apple (thinly sliced) for garnish
- Place the tablespoon Purecane™ Brown Sweetener on a plate. Run the cut side of a lime around the rim of the serving glass. Dip the edges to coat.
- In the serving glass, add ice cubes to fill.
- Add the cranberry juice, orange juice, apple cider, and lime juice to taste. Stir in the remaining ½ teaspoon Purecane™ Brown Sweetener.
- Add the seltzer water, then garnish with a cinnamon stick, cranberries, and thinly sliced green apple.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!