- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix the cayenne, Purecane™ Brown Sweetener, salt, and black pepper.
- Dip one side of a shrimp into the mix, then wrap in half piece of bacon. Repeat with remaining shrimp.
- Sprinkle each wrapped shrimp with any remaining seasoning mix.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until bacon is crispy and golden.
- Garnish with freshly chopped chives and serve with ranch. Enjoy warm!
Did you like this savory sweet recipe? Check out some of our other sugar-free savory recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
A sweet Southern side dish that is delicious and can be added to any meal with breakfast, lunch, or dinner: Homemade Cornbread
What better way to enjoy your sweet than to have a little savory to go with it? This delicious savory-sweet recipe is sure to turn heads at your next soiree or enjoy as an afternoon delight.: Savory Brown Sugar Bacon Twist
It’s easy grilling with this easy 5-minute recipe! This sugar-free rub is the perfect addition to your backyard grilling family: Sugar-Free BBQ Rub