Brown Sugar Glazed Shrimp Appetizer
We are more than ready for this savory-sweet appetizer treat! Whether you need a fun new spin on quick and easy snacks or want to show out for your next party, event, or backyard bbq! These surf and turf appa-teasers have a sweet-spicy kick and will leave your guests asking for more! Let’s get zero-calorie sweet and saucy, in just six simple steps!
By Lauren of @brightmomentco
· 6 strips of sugar-free bacon (sliced in half to make 12 pieces)
· 12 large shrimps (peeled and deveined, about 1 pound)
· 2 tablespoons Purecane™ Brown Sweetener
· 1 tablespoon ground cayenne
· 1 teaspoon salt
· 1 teaspoon black pepper
· Fresh chives (for garnishing)
· Optional: Ranch (for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix the cayenne, Purecane™ Brown Sweetener, salt, and black pepper.
- Dip one side of a shrimp into the mix, then wrap in half piece of bacon. Repeat with remaining shrimp.
- Sprinkle each wrapped shrimp with any remaining seasoning mix.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until bacon is crispy and golden.
- Garnish with freshly chopped chives and serve with ranch. Enjoy warm!