Carrot Cake Donut Holes Ingredients:
Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F and grease 60 silicone donut hole molds, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the carrots, melted butter (vegan or regular), milk of choice, maple syrup, Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla extract, salt, apple cider vinegar, and cinnamon together. Add the flour and oats until a thick batter forms.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared donut hole molds. Fill each mold to about ⅔ full—Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until they've risen and are golden.
- While the donuts are baking, make the cream cheese frosting. Begin by combining Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener, cream cheese (vegan or regular), and butter in a medium-sized bowl, then mix with an electric hand mixer until frosting is smooth in texture.
- Allow the donuts to cool by removing them from the molds and placing them onto a wire cooling rack. You may melt the frosting for 15 seconds in the microwave before dipping each cooled donut into it. Melting it makes it easier for dipping.
Did you like this breakfast dessert recipe? Check out some of our other reduced sugar breakfast recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
Purecane™ makes it easy to enjoy this sweet treat without the sugar! Perfect with any morning beverage: Sugar-Free Coffee Cake
A touch of tang and a kick of zang, these sweet breakfast treats are here to serve: Rhubarb Crumble Bars
Scrumptious naturally sweet scones for any occasion: Lemon Blueberry Scones