Cinnamon Roll Baked Oatmeal
This cinnamon roll baked oatmeal is delicious, healthy, and super easy to make. This ooey-gooey treat is perfect for a cozy and filling breakfast, snack, or dessert. Bonus: this is a great meal prep item for your weekly breakfasts. Enjoy this sugar-free single-serve baked oatmeal in the morning or as an after-dinner treat.
By Jill of @peanutbutterandjillybeans
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Servings: 6 servings
Cinnamon Roll Baked Oatmeal:
- ¼ cup melted vegan butter (can use unsalted butter)
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond or oat milk (can use milk of choice)
- 3 tablespoons Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1 ½ cups old fashioned rolled or quick oats
- 2 tablespoons melted vegan butter or coconut oil (can use unsalted butter)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:
- ¼ cup Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener
- 2 tablespoons softened vegan butter (can use unsalted butter)
- 2 oz vegan cream cheese (can use regular cream cheese)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Prepare 6 ramekins by spraying them with nonstick baking spray. Set aside.
- Add the melted butter, milk of choice, Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener, vanilla, baking powder, flaxseed meal, and oats into a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour the batter into the greased ramekins.
- In a small bowl, prepare the cinnamon swirl by whisking together the melted butter, cinnamon, and Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener Once mixed, use a spoon or pastry bag to create a swirl in the center of each ramekin.
- Bake the ramekins for 30-35 minutes or until the oats are fluffy and golden.
- While the oats bake, you can make the vegan cream cheese frosting to drizzle over the baked oats. Use an electric mixer or whisk to mix the Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener, softened butter, and cream cheese together. Drizzle the icing over the warm oats, and enjoy!