Chocolate Cupcake Ingredients:
Gingerbread Frosting Ingredients:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare the cupcake baking pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
Make Your Cupcakes:
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener and and olive oil until creamy. Whisk in the milk and vanilla extract until well-combined.
- 2. In a separate bowl, mix together the almond flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda.
- 3. Gradually add the flour mix into the egg bowl, whisking to combine.
- 4. Fill each cupcake liner ¾ full.
- 5. Then bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean (keep the cupcake pan inside the oven when checking).
- 6. Let cool completely before frosting.
Prepare Your Frosting:
- 7. Make the frosting while your cupcakes are cooling; In the bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat the butter until smooth.
- 8. Gradually add the Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener on low speed to combine, then increase to medium speed to beat until fluffy (about 2 to 3 minutes).
- 9. Add the milk, vanilla extract and salt. Continue to mix, scraping down the sides as needed, for 6-10 minutes. The frosting should be light and fluffy in texture.
- 10. Use the frosting to pipe onto the cooled cupcakes, then garnish with a miniature gingerbread cookie and gingerbread cookie crumbs or caramel drizzle.
- 11. Enjoy!
Did you like this sweet cupcake recipe? Check out some of our other reduced sugar recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
A SPOOK-tacular treat that will excite everyone at your next Halloween event: Spooky Halloween Monster Cookies
Tis the season for the best holiday treats! Are you looking for a fun family baking activity that will create long-lasting memories? Try these family favorites: Gingerbread Cookies
These cuter than cute cookies are the ones for you! The delightful mixture of a fluffy creamy frosting with the added holiday crunch of gingerbread spice!: Gingerbread-Brownie Cookie Sandwiches