Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate
Whether you’re looking to cozy up this Holiday season or want to enjoy this sweet, warm chocolate treat all year long, this is the perfect recipe to enjoy with family, friends, or your little ones! A five-step recipe that can be ready to enjoy in no time flat! Forget that packet powder hot cocoa mix and try this homemade easy sugar-free hot chocolate recipe that will stick with you till the end of time! Sweet sipping and cozy sitting!
- ¼ cup Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 cups unsweetened oat milk (or milk of choice)
- ½ cup unsweetened chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Optional Toppings: Sugar-free whipped cream
- In a saucepan, combine all of your ingredients together and whisk until well combined.
- Gently heat the mixture on low-medium for a few minutes. Do not scald or boil the milk, occasionally whisking to ensure the chocolate chips mix well while they're melting.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool for a few minutes until you're ready to serve.
- Optional: Serve with sugar-free whipped cream.