Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate
- ¼ cup Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 cups unsweetened oat milk (or milk of choice)
- ½ cup unsweetened chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Optional Toppings: Sugar-free whipped cream
- In a saucepan, combine all of your ingredients together and whisk until well combined.
- Gently heat the mixture on low-medium for a few minutes. Do not scald or boil the milk, occasionally whisking to ensure the chocolate chips mix well while they're melting.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool for a few minutes until you're ready to serve.
- Optional: Serve with sugar-free whipped cream.