- ¼ cup Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 cups unsweetened oat milk (or milk of choice)
- ½ cup unsweetened chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Optional Toppings: Sugar-free whipped cream
- In a saucepan, combine all of your ingredients together and whisk until well combined.
- Gently heat the mixture on low-medium for a few minutes. Do not scald or boil the milk, occasionally whisking to ensure the chocolate chips mix well while they're melting.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool for a few minutes until you're ready to serve.
- Optional: Serve with sugar-free whipped cream.
Did you like this sugar-free drink recipe? Check out some of our other sugar-free drink recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
Nothing brings us closer together than the comfort of warm apple, cinnamon, and guilt-free sweetness while sharing memories and stories: No Sugar Added Homemade Apple Cider
This latte is like the holidays in a cup, giving us snuggly sweater and reading by the fireplace vibes. Let’s get into the holiday spirit with Purecane’s Sugar-Free Starbucks Dupe that is easy to make and ready in 5 minutes or less!: Sugar-Free Peppermint Latte
Starbucks Dupe, but make it sugar free! We are recreating this new trendy holiday drink with Purecane Zero Calorie Sweetener and making it taste even better than what you get in the coffee shop: Vegan Sugar Cookie Latte