- 2 tablespoons pumpkin purée
- 3 tablespoons oat flour
- 1 tablespoon Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips or chopped nut of choice
- 1 tablespoon milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon creamy peanut butter
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Cooking spray
- Spray a coffee mug or ramekin with cooking spray.
- Add all of your ingredients to your prepared mug, then stir well to combine into a batter like consistency.
- Microwave for 60 to 75 seconds. Then, let cool for 30 seconds. Better should be mostly dry to the touch and have a cake like texture. Option to add more chocolate chips or nuts of choice over top as a garnish or extra crunch or a whipped cream topping!
Did you like this easy mug cake recipe? Check out some of our other cake recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
Surprise your friends and love ones with this delicious and unique cake recipe: Lemon Cardamom Cake
Enjoy your favorite coffee cake without all the guilt: Sugar-Free Coffee Cake
Taste the tropics from your own home: Hawaiian Pink Guava Cake