Healthy Pumpkin Mug Cake
We all want to enjoy the comfort of Fall but don’t always have the time to create these sweet seasonal treats! Well, now you can! An easy Fall sweet treat in under 5 minutes and with just four easy steps! All the warmth and taste of Fall with little to no cleanup and zero guilt! Now that is pumpkin to talk about!
By Mackenzie of @cheerfulchoices
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin purée
- 3 tablespoons oat flour
- 1 tablespoon Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips or chopped nut of choice
- 1 tablespoon milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon creamy peanut butter
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Cooking spray
- Spray a coffee mug or ramekin with cooking spray.
- Add all of your ingredients to your prepared mug, then stir well to combine into a batter like consistency.
- Microwave for 60 to 75 seconds. Then, let cool for 30 seconds. Better should be mostly dry to the touch and have a cake like texture. Option to add more chocolate chips or nuts of choice over top as a garnish or extra crunch or a whipped cream topping!