No Bake, Sugar-Free Pistachio Truffles
The easiest sugar-free chocolate, pistachio truffles you have ever made. These nutty balls of deliciousness are a no-bake solution for sweet Passover desserts. It’s amazing how little time it takes to create a family pleasing treat that is both decadent and healthy!
Made by Meredith @merlada
· ¼ cup Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
· 1 cup tahini
· 6 ounces sugar-free chocolate nibs
· 2 teaspoons kosher salt
· 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
· ½ teaspoon orange zest
· 1 cup pistachios
- Combine all ingredients except pistachios into a microwave safe bowl and mix. Heat in short bursts, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Pour mixture into a glass or metal baking pan and chill in the refrigerator until firm, about 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, finely chop pistachios by hand or in a food processor.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out the truffle mixture and roll into balls with your hands. Coat each truffle with the pistachio and store on a lined pan or plate.
- Tip: These treats can be made up to 5 days in advance. Keep them covered and chilled until you are ready to enjoy!