Iced Marble Loaf Cake
The deliciously sweet swirls of vanilla, chocolate, and warm cream cheese make for an ultra-moist and easy-to-make cake. A treat that is shareable with the ones you love the most, but most importantly a reduced sugar recipe for you to enjoy alongside your morning ritual! This easy, quick, and coffee shop-inspired recipe, paired with our zero-calorie sugar substitutes, allows you to skip the long coffee shop lines and enjoy every bite, knowing it's half the calories but full of taste!
By Lauren of @brightmomentco
· 1 ½ cup fine almond flour
· 2 teaspoons baking powder
· ½ teaspoon salt
· 3 ½ oz cream cheese (softened)
· ¼ cup olive oil (can use softened butter)
· 4 large eggs
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· ¼ cup melted chocolate (can use sugar-free chocolate)
· 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and line an 8.5 x 4.5" loaf pan with parchment paper creating "sleeves" or overhang to pull out your loaf when finished quickly.
- In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener, and salt.
- In the stand mixer bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in the olive oil, eggs, and vanilla extract. Beat until creamy.
- Add the flour mixture into the mixing bowl, and stir until a smooth batter forms.
- Separate ⅓ cup of the batter to mix with the melted chocolate.
- Add the original batter into the prepared loaf pan. Pour the chocolate layer on top. Using a butter knife, move in a swirl-like motion to lightly blend the two batters together.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the top is golden brown. Allow to cool completely in the loaf pan.
To make the icing, simply stir together the Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener and milk until smooth. Drizzle on the cooled cake, letting rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!