- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and line an 8.5 x 4.5" loaf pan with parchment paper creating "sleeves" or overhang to pull out your loaf when finished quickly.
- In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener, and salt.
- In the stand mixer bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in the olive oil, eggs, and vanilla extract. Beat until creamy.
- Add the flour mixture into the mixing bowl, and stir until a smooth batter forms.
- Separate ⅓ cup of the batter to mix with the melted chocolate.
- Add the original batter into the prepared loaf pan. Pour the chocolate layer on top. Using a butter knife, move in a swirl-like motion to lightly blend the two batters together.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the top is golden brown. Allow to cool completely in the loaf pan.
To make the icing, simply stir together the Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener and milk until smooth. Drizzle on the cooled cake, letting rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
Did you like this sweet iced marble pound cake recipe? Check out some of our other reduced sugar cake recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
Purecane™ makes it easy to enjoy this sweet treat without the sugar: Sugar-Free Coffee Cake
Skip the bakery and create these moist, cakey, and deliciously sweet donut holes in the comfort of your own home. Sweet cake-like donut holes that can be made vegan and gluten-free, paired with lovely aromas of cinnamon spices, vanilla, and cream cheese frosting: Hawaiian Pink Guava Cake
This delightful addition of a not-so-common cake ingredient (olive oil) keeps it deliciously moist and easy to prepare. The juice and zest of lemons keeps this treat refreshing and truly a show stopper at any dinner party, shower, or brunch gathering: Lemon Olive Oil Cake