Valentine’s Day Greek Yogurt Pancakes
Making pancakes with loved ones has never tasted so sweet!
By Hannah of @lovelydelites
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Purecane™ baking sweetener
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp antioxidant berry powder or red food color (to make pink)
- Mix wet ingredients (egg, Greek yogurt and almond milk) together until well combined.
- Next, add in the dry ingredients (flour, Purecane™ Baking Sweetener, baking powder and antioxidant powder). Whisk until well incorporated.
- Heat skillet over medium-low heat and spray with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Add ¼ cup of batter and allow the pancake to cook until bubbles start to form on the outer edges.
- Flip and repeat for about 30 seconds.
- Using a heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut into the pancakes.
- Add your favorite toppings, such as berries, and enjoy!