Blueberry Mint Mojito
- 1 cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen + a few for garnish)
- Juice from 2 limes (+ a few slices for garnish)
- 2 teaspoons Purecane™ Spoonable Canister
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 6 Ounces sparkling water
- 4 ounces rum
- Muddle blueberries in a small bowl or glass with a wooden spoon until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine the mint leaves and Purecane™ Spoonable Canister into another bowl, muddle until well combined.
- Stir in rum, lime juice, and blueberry mixture.
- Pour mixture into 2 glasses filled with ice and sparkling water. Gently stir with the back of the wooden spoon.
- Garnish with extra blueberries,lime, and mint. Enjoy!