Chick-fil-A Sauce Copycat Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 12 mins
Total Time: 17 mins
Servings: 5 servings
- 1 ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 4 tablespoons sugar-free BBQ sauce
- 5 tablespoons Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Purecane™ Brown Sweetener
- 1 tablespoon water
- In a bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, BBQ sauce and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine Purecane™ Baking Sweetener and water, stir over low heat until dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Turn up to medium heat and swirl pan until small bubbles form throughout mixture, about 2 minutes.
- Add Purecane™ Brown Sweetener and mix. Cook at a low simmer for 5 minutes to reduce.
- Remove from heat and pour into the condiments mixture and thoroughly combine immediately.
- Serve or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
TIP: Can’t find sugar-free BBQ at your local store? Check out Purecane’s own Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce recipe to make right at home!