2 cups oat flour
½ cup butter (melted)
2/3 cup Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
¼ cup instant coffee
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ tsp baking powder, dash of sea salt
1 cup chocolate chunks
1. Whisk together melted butter and instant coffee. Add in eggs, PURECANE™ baking sweetener, and vanilla extract and mix until smooth (can use an electric mixer or mix by hand).
2. Mix together oat flour, baking powder and salt. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until well combined. Fold in chocolate chunks.
3. Refrigerate for 30 min. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Using an ice cream scoop, make 8-9 cookies (batter should make 16-18 cookies, I made them in two batches) & sprinkle with sea salt. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
You will love the taste of Purecane Baking Sweetener and how similar it browns to sugar. Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your Purecane baking experience:
- Don’t forget to bring your butter to room temperature if you are blending butter with Purecane.
- Purecane will take a little longer to blend with butter, but it is worth the wait.
- If you prefer a moister baked result, consider increasing your eggs or the amount of butter you use.
- For recipes calling for 1 cup or more of PURECANE™ Baking Sweetener, you may wish to add 1/8 teaspoon of salt for a better balanced sweetness.