Sweeten up your day with this super rich homemade chia jam.
By Hannah Sulcov of @Foodonfleeek
2 cups frozen or fresh fruit (we recommend a mixture of strawberries and raspberries)
1.5 tbsp Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp chia seeds
1. Heat frozen or fresh fruit in a sauce pan on low heat.
2. Continue stirring/mashing until you get almost a jam like texture. Use a fork to mash fruit along the way.
3. Stir in 1.5 tbsp of PURECANE™ baking sweetener, 1 tbsp lemon juice and 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
4. Continue to stir for a few minutes.
5. Turn off heat and let jam cool before storing in jar in the fridge.
6. Best to let cool overnight before enjoying!