2 cups frozen or fresh fruit (we recommend a mixture of strawberries and raspberries)
1.5 tbsp Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp chia seeds
1. Heat frozen or fresh fruit in a sauce pan on low heat.
2. Continue stirring/mashing until you get almost a jam like texture. Use a fork to mash fruit along the way.
3. Stir in 1.5 tbsp of PURECANE™ baking sweetener, 1 tbsp lemon juice and 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
4. Continue to stir for a few minutes.
5. Turn off heat and let jam cool before storing in jar in the fridge.
6. Best to let cool overnight before enjoying!
You will love the taste of Purecane Baking Sweetener and how similar it browns to sugar. Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your Purecane baking experience:
- Don’t forget to bring your butter to room temperature if you are blending butter with Purecane.
- Purecane will take a little longer to blend with butter, but it is worth the wait.
- If you prefer a moister baked result, consider increasing your eggs or the amount of butter you use.
- For recipes calling for 1 cup or more of PURECANE™ Baking Sweetener, you may wish to add 1/8 teaspoon of salt for a better balanced sweetness.