Fudgy Sugar-Free Brownies
Your favorite chocolate sweet, made completely sugar-free using our zero-calorie sugar substitutes made from sugarcane. All the sweet taste of sugar with none of the calories or carbs that sugar normally contains. This oeey-gooey dessert is the classic chocolate dessert for any time of year. This treat is kid-friendly and adult approved. Time to get baking sweet!
By Gavin & Karen of @coupleinthekitchen
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Total Time: 60 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
- 1 cup Purecane™ Brown Sweetener
- 8 oz melted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 Eggs
- Optional: ⅓ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Flake salt (to top)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a square pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl whisk the eggs on medium to high speed until they’re lighter in color and fluffy (about two minutes)
- Turn down the mixing bowl speed to slow and add-in all dry ingredients (don’t overmix)
- Add-in the vanilla extract and slowly pour in the melted butter
- Pour in the brownie batter into a square pan and bake for 40 to 50 minutes depending on your oven
- When cooked, top the brownies with flake salt to finish.
- Serve and enjoy!