- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 9 oz chocolate
- ½ cup Purecane™ Brown Sweetener
- ⅓ cup Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
- 3 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 ¾ cups all purpose flour
- ¼ cup dutch process cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 2 cups Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup gingerbread cookies (finely crushed)
Make Your Brownie Cookie Dough:
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the eggs, Purecane™ Brown Sweetener , Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener and vanilla until creamy (about 1-2 minutes).
- In the meantime, place the chocolate and olive oil in a double boiler until 3/4ths is melted.
- Keeping the stand mixer on a low speed, carefully pour the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture. Continue whisking on low speed.
- In the meantime, mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
- Gradually sift the flour mix into the stand mixer bowl to form the brownie cookie dough.
- If the batter is too loose, place it in the fridge to chill for 10 minutes.
- Using a cookie scooper or measuring out .08 oz dough balls, bake 1" apart on the prepared baking pan for 8-10 minutes.
- Then let cool on the pan for 5 minutes before cooling completely on a wire rack.
Prepare Your Frosting:
Did you like this sweet cookie recipe? Check out some of our other sugar-free cookie recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
A SPOOK-tacular treat that will excite everyone at your next Halloween event: Spooky Halloween Monster Cookies
Tis the season for the best holiday treats! Are you looking for a fun family baking activity that will create long-lasting memories? Try these family favorites: Gingerbread Cookies