Healthy TikTok Custard Toast
TikTok food trend alert! This viral treat is nothing but berry sweet. A deliciously smooth sugar-free custard, your favorite fresh berries, and a dash of warm vanilla and cinnamon create a bakery-inspired breakfast treat that can be made in just a few minutes! Trending treats are our all-time favorite, especially when they are no sugar added and easy to make. Love at first bite!
By Lauren of @brightmomentco
· 3 slices of toast
· ¾ cup yogurt
· 1 large egg
· 1 teaspoon Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
· 2 teaspoon vanilla
· 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
· Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener, for serving
- Preheat the airfryer or oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, add the egg, yogurt, Purecane™ Baking Sweetener, vanilla, and ground cinnamon. Whisk together to form a liquid custard.
- Using the back of a spoon, press into the center of the bread to indent and create a well without cutting through the bread.
- Add a small handful of berries then spoon in the custard mixture into the indented well.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until toast is crispy and golden brown.
- Dust with Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener and enjoy immediately.