- Preheat the airfryer or oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, add the egg, yogurt, Purecane™ Baking Sweetener, vanilla, and ground cinnamon. Whisk together to form a liquid custard.
- Using the back of a spoon, press into the center of the bread to indent and create a well without cutting through the bread.
- Add a small handful of berries then spoon in the custard mixture into the indented well.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until toast is crispy and golden brown.
- Dust with Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener and enjoy immediately.
Did you like this sweet TikTok trend recipe? Check out some of our other reduced sugar recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
Purecane™ makes it easy to enjoy this sweet treat without the sugar: Sugar-Free Coffee Cake
These soft, fluffy, and decadent buns are a sure win in any family household. These sweet, shareable treats are melt-in-your-mouth good, with just a hint of cinnamon and orange zest. Time to wake up to the smell of sweet pecan sticky buns sans the sugar, but not the taste of pure sweetness!: Pecan Sticky Buns
This TikTok recipe is the perfect refreshing Starbucks Pink Drink Dupe: Pink Dragon Drink Starbucks Dupe