Pineapple Strawberry Electrolyte Mimosa
Sparkling tropical vibes in a glass! This cocktail is tasty and refreshing while also serving you with an electrolyte boost. Our superfruit and acai sugar-free drink mix has your daily intake of vitamins like vitamins C, B, and zinc that will keep you enjoying your long summer days. Time to turn on vacation mode with this vacation-inspired cocktail. One scoop of Purecane’s electrolyte drink mix, and you’ll be asking Alexa to turn up the music, add more sugar-free purecane into your amazon cart, and book your next destination vacation.
By Tiffany of @foodtoobomb
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
Servings: 6 servings
· 1 pint of fresh strawberries (can use frozen)
· 2 cups fresh pineapple juice, chilled
· 3 scoops Purecane™ Electrolyte Drink Mix
· Bottle of Champagne or Prosecco, chilled
· Optional: Fresh pineapple and strawberry for garnish
- Wash the strawberries, remove the stems, and slice them in halves. Add strawberries to the bottom of a pitcher and muddle.
- Add in your Purecane™ Electrolyte Drink Mix to the strawberry mixture.
- Pour in Champagne or Prosecco and chilled pineapple juice. Stir to combine.
- Pour into champagne flutes and enjoy!
- Optional: Garnish with a fresh slice of pineapple or strawberry.