Lemon Raspberry Muffins
Sweet, low-calorie muffins that will start any morning off right! Enjoy these tangy, and tasty breakfast treats anytime and anywhere. The combination of fresh raspberries, zesty lemon juice, and sweet zero-calorie sweetener makes for a genuinely delicious summertime treat (or year round). Did we mention these poppable sweets are diabetic-friendly?
Start enjoying the Purecane way, zero guilt, and all the pleasure!
By Jayne of @nosugarbakercookbook
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cups Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cups sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour (can use gluten-free or regular)
- 2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin pan with nonstick spray and line with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs and Purecane™ Baking Sweetener. Add in butter, oil, and sour cream.
- Mix slightly, then add in vanilla and lemon juice. Continue to mix until blended slightly.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Pour flour mixture into the batter and combine.
- Fold in raspberries.
- Scoop batter into each of the muffin liners about ¾ full.
- Bake muffins for 25 minutes or until golden in color.
- Let cool before removing it from the pan.