Save The Sharks Cocktail
Sharks are our friends! Did you know our parent company, Amyris, saves over 6 million sharks annually by replacing shark-derived ingredients with our sugarcane-derived squalane? We are so proud of our family brands that we show our love for the sharks with a low-sugar save the sharks cocktail! You can even make it a mocktail for the kiddos by replacing alcohol with a little club soda.
Enjoy this fun and shark-friendly recipe Below🦈
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
Servings: 1 serving
Purecane Raspberry Syrup:
- 6 oz fresh raspberries (can use strawberries)
- ½ cup water
- 6 packets Purecane™ Zero Calorie Sweetener Packets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (about 1 large lemon)
Save The Sharks Cocktail Ingredients:
- 1 oz Purecane Raspberry Syrup
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz vodka (replace with seltzer for mocktail version)
- 6 oz seltzer water
- 6 drops blue food coloring (depending on desired blue color)
- Optional: garnish with reduced sugar fish gummies
- Combine raspberry syrup ingredients in a small pot and bring to a low boil. While cooking, use an immersion blender to get a smooth consistency. Cook until it reaches a syrup consistency (approximately 5 minutes). Set aside to cool.
- In a cocktail glass, add about 6 drops of blue food coloring. You can add more to get to your desired blue color.
- Add 1 oz of lemon juice and 6 oz of seltzer water.
- Add 1 oz vodka. If you’re making a mocktail, replace the vodka with another ounce of seltzer water.
- Add ice until just shy of the top of the glass. Optional: garnish with reduced sugar fish gummies. We used Smart Sweets Sweet Fish, and Smart Sweets Peach Rings.
- Top with 1 oz of Purecane Raspberry Syrup, or more depending on how sweet you like it.