Summertime means campfire-inspired s'mores cookies! Looking for a way to enjoy this classic sweet treat, but want a reduced sugar option? S'mores are the perfect combination of gooey marshmallows, rich chocolate, and the sweet crunch of graham crackers. This recipe infuses all of these memorable ingredients into one easy cookie. Time to take camping back indoors and enjoy a no-mess cookie. Campers have s'more fun!
By Lauren of @brightmomentco
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Servings: 16 servings
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup olive oil, or melted butter
- ½ cup Purecane™ Brown Sweetener
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup milk chocolate chips (can use sugar-free chocolate chips)
- ⅓ cup mini marshmallows
- ⅓ cup graham crackers, lightly crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the olive oil, Purecane™ Brown Sweetener, and eggs together until smooth and creamy, about 1 minutes. Add to the stand mixer bowl then mix on low speed just until combined and a cookie dough-like texture.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, marshmallows, and crushed graham crackers, or mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Using a large cookie dough scooper, form the cookie dough balls and place on the prepared pan. The cookies are about 2 tablespoons of dough each. If needed, lightly squeeze each cookie in your hands to help press the marshmallows in place.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until just set on the edges and lightly golden brown. Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes on the pan before cooling completely on a baking rack.
- Serve and enjoy!