Peach Crisp with Pecans
A touch of southern charm and a dash of rich brown sweetener, this peachy crisp is everyone’s favorite summer recipe. Reduce your sugar and carb intake by subbing traditional sugar with Purecane zero calorie sugar substitutes. We swear you’ll never notice the difference! This is perfect dish for a family get-together, or just a delicious homemade sweet destined for warm hearts and full tummies.
By Lisa of @BeautyByBenz
- 6 cups thinly sliced peaches (5-6 peaches)
- ¾ cup Purecane™ zero- calorie Baking Sweetener
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Purecane™ Brown Sweetener
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup old fashioned oats
- ¾ cup unsalted pecans (roughly chopped)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon (can use pumpkin spice)
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a baking dish with butter or non-stick spray.
Make The Filling:
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, flour, Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener, salt, and vanilla extract. Spoon into your greased baking dish.
Prepare The Topping:
- Combine the dry ingredients (Purecane™ Brown Sweetener, flour, oats, cinnamon, salt, and pecans) in a medium bowl. Add in the butter, mixing until you get a crumbly texture.
- Evenly spread the crumble topping over the peach mixture in the prepared baking dish.
Bake The Crisp:
- Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!