- 6 cups thinly sliced peaches (5-6 peaches)
- ¾ cup Purecane™ zero- calorie Baking Sweetener
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Purecane™ Brown Sweetener
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup old fashioned oats
- ¾ cup unsalted pecans (roughly chopped)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon (can use pumpkin spice)
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a baking dish with butter or non-stick spray.
Make The Filling:
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, flour, Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener, salt, and vanilla extract. Spoon into your greased baking dish.
Prepare The Topping:
- Combine the dry ingredients (Purecane™ Brown Sweetener, flour, oats, cinnamon, salt, and pecans) in a medium bowl. Add in the butter, mixing until you get a crumbly texture.
- Evenly spread the crumble topping over the peach mixture in the prepared baking dish.
Bake The Crisp:
- Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
You will love the taste of Purecane Baking Sweetener and how similar it browns to sugar. Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your Purecane baking experience:
- Don’t forget to bring your butter to room temperature if you are blending butter with Purecane.
- Purecane will take a little longer to blend with butter, but it is worth the wait.
- If you prefer a moister baked result, consider increasing your eggs or the amount of butter you use.
- For recipes calling for 1 cup or more of PURECANE™ Baking Sweetener, you may wish to add 1/8 teaspoon of salt for a better balanced sweetness.
Did you like this fruity crisp recipe? Check out some of our other sugar-free delicious recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
Summertime sweets and treats with this fruit inspired tart: Mango Peach Tart
Sugar-free melt in your mouth pull-apart bread, that will spice up any day: Sugar-Free Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
A scrumptious fruity pie that will never go out of season!: Cherry Pie