- 2 tablespoons Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener
- 3 tablespoons no sugar-added pumpkin puree
- 2 cups unsweetened milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup strong hot coffee or 2 shots of espresso
- Brew your hot coffee or espresso to your liking. While your coffee is brewing, start to create your pumpkin spice mixture.
- In a saucepan, mix all of your pumpkin spice mixture ingredients together on a medium heat (milk, pumpkin puree, and Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice). Heat a few minutes until the ingredients are well-combined, but do not let the ingredients come to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat and strain the ingredients into a coffee mug, just to get out any lumps that may have formed.
- Stir in the freshly brewed coffee or espresso.
- Optional: if you have a milk frother or steamer, add some of your favorite froth to the top. Add a dash of cinnamon or pumpkin spice.
Did you like this reduced sugar latte recipe? Check out some of our other lattes and starbucks dupe recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
Espresso not your go to? No worries, Purecane has the perfect latte with the caffeine kick you krave: Sugar-Free Matcha Chai Latte
Looking for a refreshing Tea inspired morning beverage, or afternoon treat?: Sugar-Free Thai Iced Tea
Tik tok is all the rage and we are super inspired by the fun coffee trend that brought iced coffee to a whole other level: Dalgona Whipped Coffee