Reduced Sugar Pumpkin Spice Latte
Did someone say Fall? We know summer coming to an end can be upsetting, but Purecane knows just how to turn your Summer blues into Fall time highs! The Starbucks dupe that we all know and love, but now you don’t have to wait for your favorite coffee shop to release this tasty seasonal drink. The Pumpkin Spice Latte we all wait for, but without all the added sugar you usually fear. Once you make your favorite fall beverage with Purecane, you’ll never want to wait in a coffee shop line again. Sip Sip Hooray!
By Lisa of @BeautyByBenz
- 2 tablespoons Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener
- 3 tablespoons no sugar-added pumpkin puree
- 2 cups unsweetened milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup strong hot coffee or 2 shots of espresso
- Brew your hot coffee or espresso to your liking. While your coffee is brewing, start to create your pumpkin spice mixture.
- In a saucepan, mix all of your pumpkin spice mixture ingredients together on a medium heat (milk, pumpkin puree, and Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice). Heat a few minutes until the ingredients are well-combined, but do not let the ingredients come to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat and strain the ingredients into a coffee mug, just to get out any lumps that may have formed.
- Stir in the freshly brewed coffee or espresso.
- Optional: if you have a milk frother or steamer, add some of your favorite froth to the top. Add a dash of cinnamon or pumpkin spice.